Come practice in one of the largest cities in New Mexico, with a delightful 320 days of sunshine each year. The city rests on the banks of the Rio Grande and has access to multiple national forests, 3 national monuments, spectacular year-round golf, world-class Mexican food, and an acclaimed university. El Paso, TX is only a short drive away.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Dona Menton email@example.com (203) 663-9325.
- No call, weekends, and holidays
- Pain certified and licensed preferred
- Hospital-based pain clinic
- 100% pain management
- 1099 position
- 1-year guarantee, then it's production based
- Fellowship preferred but not required as long as BC in pain management
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail