Hilton Head Regional Physician Network seeks an ABMS board-certified/board qualified Internal Medicine physician for an opportunity in the growing South Carolina coastal communities of Hilton Head, Bluffton and Okatie. Meet the acute and chronic health care needs of our community alongside a solid network of local providers and specialists in cardiology, orthopedics, pulmonology, neurology, general and cardiovascular sugery who practice at two top-quality Hilton Head Regional Healthcare hospitals. These hospitals feature advanced services such as open-heart surgery, specialized surgical orthopedics, minimally invasive cardiac care, urology, obstetrics & gynecology and general surgery.
- Full-time, employed Internal Medicine opportunities
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday, regular office hours - no hospital ER call
- Collegial and supportive staff
- Competitive compensation package including wRVU productivity after initial base salary guarantee period
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, malpractice 401K and deferred compensation plans
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine through the ABMS
- South Carolina licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
Fall in love with the Lowcountry of South Carolina and live within a friendly community where beaches are close. Historic Savannah is just a short drive away. Whether it's dining in world-class restaurants, water sports, deep water fishing, golf, tennis, shopping at local boutiques and galleries, or taking in the beautiful outdoors filled with Live Oak trees and Spanish moss, it's easy to find reasons to make the Lowcountry your home.