Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Hawaii
A health system devoted to excellent patient care is seeking a hematology oncology physician for its team on the island of Kauai. You ll enjoy a great work/life balance and average of 15 patients per day. Plus, your work will be supported by a strong team.Opportunity Highlights
- Up to $550,000 base salary
- Seeking sub specialization in areas such as Breast, GI, Lung, etc.
- 4 days of clinic
- Partnership with NCI designated cancer center for research and clinical trials
- 15 patients per day on average
- Strong support staff
- Take call (by phone mainly) for your own patients during the week + 1:9 weekend call
- High sign-on bonus available
Known as the Garden Island, Kauai is filled with emerald rainforests, lush mountaintops, and jaw-dropping beaches. Moving at its own speed, the island is Hawai i s fourth largest. It s an incredibly safe and welcoming place with plenty of room to spread out and enjoy life.
- Public and private school options
- Low crime rate and welcoming community
- Perfect weather year round it s always beautiful!
- Laid-back atmosphere, rich culture, incredible cuisine
- Easy active lifestyle: golf, kayak, snorkel, hike, surf, fish, and more
- Breathtaking nature: rainforests, lush mountains, beaches, waterfalls, and more
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Hawaii and must be board-eligible or certified in Hematology & Oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md