The city of Lowell is the perfect example of scenic New England. Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing parks, and lively attractions, including ball parks and concert arenas. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside the city. In Boston, you will be at the center of American history, near some of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of entertainment and culinary options.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Mike Jacob at 203.663.9362 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Addiction medicine experience
- Full-time and employed position
- Adult patient population
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Must be BC within 2 year of completing training
- Bilingual is a plus
- Visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail