Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. Marquette County boasts 85 miles of groomed cross-country ski trails and several Nordic skiing events. The Summer promises fishing, mountain biking, hiking, and sailing.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Established program
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call of 1:10 at most
- Strong academic affiliation
- Join 2 physicians
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 visas welcome
- Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail