Come practice in Danbury, a city in Fairfield County, located approximately 50 miles northeast of New York City. It has the quintessential New England feel as well as a cosmopolitan, vibrant city lifestyle.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including malpractice with tail coverage
- Well-established hospital-based facility
- Join 7 other oncologist
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Great call schedule of 1:8
- Full staff support
- Friendly Connecticut town, nice place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.