A strong and stable organization on Florida's Gulf Coast is looking for a well-trained neurologist to share a great call schedule of 1:7 with colleagues. Come down to this city, you will be glad to call the area your home for a very long time. Enjoy this fantastic gateway with miles of beaches plus very fine sand and shallow waters. The need is due to the expansion and growth of the Neurology department, and the opportunity offers partnership after the 2nd year. You will be joining this very busy and collegial group in a highly rated beautiful Florida city. Opportunity is with an excellent and impressive group of specialists that get along and work well together. Prepare to be busy right away.
This position offers some of the highest competitive base income in the area with all state-of-the-art equipment in place. Join an expanding facility that has a wonderful reputation in this part of Florida. In addition to partnership, the position also offers full family benefits, including health and dental, relocation assistance, malpractice is covered, a 401(k), etc.
For more details, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call/text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job # 2680022.
- This magnificent coastal Florida location awaits you
- A wonderful group of specialists with referrals from primary care physicians
- Enjoy all the water activities, outdoors, fine restaurants, shopping and more
- Opportunity to live and practice where other people come to vacation
- Huge growth from this excitingly livable city and group is prompting the need
- Join a very collegial group of specialists with a terrific call schedule of 1:7
- Experience early partnership with very rewarding earning potential
- Fantastic opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail