A permanent neurologist is needed in coastal southeast Florida. The current needs are in Palm Beach County and throughout the Treasure Coast. Inpatient/outpatient hybrid and 100% outpatient options are available. There is also a potential to specialize in this cutting-edge, nonprofit organization.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prestigious, nonprofit health system
- Locations throughout Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast
- Huge growth potential with a great opportunity for leadership, research, and clinical trials
- Option of 100% outpatient duties
- Option to specialize in dementia, movement disorders, MS, and others
- Experience with EEG or EMG a plus
- Open to current fellows and residents
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail