You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with great schools. This large waterfront city combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm. The area boasts year-round festivals, great local dining experiences, live music, family attractions, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the region.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- $15K sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- $4K CME stipend and 5 days
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm plus call
- 36 patient contact hours and 4 administrative hours
- In-office procedures
- High volume potential with a fast ramp up
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in a large waterfront city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail