With the intellectual and cultural stimulation of a college town, the proliferation of tech companies in this 'Silicon Valley South,' the Southern charm of tree-lined streets and historic architecture, and access to Florida's most beautiful beaches, Tallahassee has something to offer everyone. Enjoy a rich cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine, and a lower cost of living than the national average.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- New specialty practice with multiple advanced technologies on-site
- Neurological movement disorders
- Provide deep brain stimulation
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Outpatient and research duties
- Academic affiliation
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
- Located in the Florida Panhandle, no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail