Come live and practice in this waterfront Louisiana city. It has mild winters, access to great outdoor activities, casinos, interesting historic areas, a low cost of living, a growing economy, and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at 954.837.2635 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary and RVU incentives
- $20K sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Lucrative compensation package
- 4.5-day workweek
- Medical and life insurance
- Ability to subspecialize
- All waterfront community near Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail