Exeter is one of the most beautiful historic towns in New Hampshire. It is located in the seacoast area of southeastern New Hampshire. It is ideally situated 50 miles north of Boston, MA and 50 miles south of Portland, ME along Interstate 95. Come enjoy the four seasons with flowers in the spring, beach weather, local festivals, and a farmers markets in the summer, beautiful fall foliage and a beer and chili festival in the fall, and of course the classic New England winter.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with a salary plus RVU compensation model
- Mostly bread and butter cases
- Minimal inpatient duties
- Monday through Friday plus minimal call
- Option for leadership opportunities
- 2022 fellows are welcome to apply
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Seacoast area of New Hampshire, 50 miles from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail