Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email email@example.com.
- General gastroenterology opportunity
- ERCP welcomed but not required
- 30 days of PTO plus 5 days for CME
- Employed position
- 3 days in the clinic and 2 days for procedures each week
- Olympus 180 Scopes
- Equally shared call of 1:4 or better
- Nurse practitioners take first call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail