Situated on the Ohio River, this beautiful, historic city has experienced significant residential, tourist, and retail growth, including the addition of major sports complexes, conversion of waterfront industrial sites into Waterfront Park, openings of varied museums, and the refurbishing of the former Galleria into a bustling entertainment complex. It is also home to the Kentucky Derby.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Michelle Lampert at email@example.com or (954) 837-2741.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation up to $40K
- 288 hours of PTO
- Monday through Friday schedule with no call
- Come in and be busy from day one
- Endoscopy suite on-site and is booked months in advanced
- No ERCP or EUS
- H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail