St. Luke s University Health Network is recruiting a board eligible or board certified, fellowship trained, pediatric orthopaedic surgeon for our hospital in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Join a growing orthopaedic department with 2 other productive pediatric orthopaedic surgeons. The area has a large market, with significant opportunities to develop a strong and busy practice. Cases range from small to level 1 trauma at our network trauma hospitals. St. Luke s Bethlehem is a teaching hospital. You will work closely with our Orthopaedic residents, and you can participate in research activities if interested. With a new PICU and growing pediatric departments, there is strong network support to develop a thriving pediatric center in the Lehigh Valley. Come work in a supportive and collegial environment at St. Luke s University Hospital in Bethlehem.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Highly competitive base salary with incentive plan
- Strong support from our Primary Care Physicians for referrals
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- State of the art facilities and offices
- Well-established reputation in the area
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities