Mercy Health Physicians is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join our well-established Mercy Health Kenwood/Rookwood Dermatology team in Greater Cincinnati.
Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body and spirit. We are Cincinnati s largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio. We are proud to be one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the United States.
Why Choose Mercy Health?
Making every patient s life better-mind, body and spirit is our commitment. We know that the expert, compassionate care they receive starts with you. We want you to feel your efforts are valued and supported with professional and personal growth.
From very competitive compensation to professional satisfaction, Mercy Health is a great place to work. We strive to foster and environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance. Contact me today to hear more about us.
Benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
Bon Secours Mercy Health at a glance:
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation s 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities along the east coast and in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
- Owns, manages or joint-ventures facilities in seven states
- 43 hospitals, more than 1,000 care sites
- More than 57,000 employees, including 2,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- EPIC used system wide.
Cincinnati has it ALL!
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 company's headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble, ranking in the nation's Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati. Families enjoy the scenic river front with parks and restaurants, professional sports scene, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center and the Newport Aquarium, which is just over the Ohio River in Kentucky. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island, Great Wolf Lodge and the Beach Waterpark.
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate with temperatures averaging 33 degrees in winter, and 74 degrees in summer.