An academically affiliated health system in Western Michigan is excited to welcome several urologists to their thriving program. Positions are available at the main campus, existing practices in idyllic beachfront resort communities and start up practices in beautiful rural areas.
Health System Highlights:
- 14 hospitals system-wide
- Flagship hospital has over 1000 beds and is a level I trauma center
- Robots available in every hospital
- The program is committed to medical education and has many resident and fellow physicians.
- Strong research ties with local university
- General urology positions available as well as sub-specialty opportunities
- Join 13+ other urologists in program
- Faculty appointment
- Research interests can be accommodated, including opportunities at world renowned research institute
- Experience and interest in robots is a plus
- Program has multiple da Vinci XI robots
- Compensation package is above 75th%
Western Michigan Highlights:
Western Michigan has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. They have some of the country s fastest-growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology. Besides having great jobs, West Michigan has a low cost of living, which makes it a great place to start a career, raise a family, or retire. Urban city, small town, or rural areas the West Michigan region has a diverse set of communities catering to everyone.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time Entry Level
Number of Openings: 3
City: Western Michigan
Internal number: 3459