The Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center/Magee Women s Hospital is seeking a board eligible/certified reproductive endocrinologist with expertise in assisted reproduction and reproductive endocrinology. This person will join our busy clinical program in REI/ART and is expected to participate primarily in a clinical capacity with opportunities for research. Good clinical knowledge and technical skills are required. Qualified candidates must possess an MD or equivalent with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship
- Join 7 physicians and 6 APPs
- Time is split about 80% clinical and 20% teaching/research
- Call is split evenly amongst providers.
- Some weekends for patients who need time sensitive testing and procedures.
- Research opportunities through University of Pittsburgh, if interested
- Excellence in clinical care, teaching, and clinical research
- Academic rank is dependent on qualifications, experience, and achievements.
- Robust fellowship program
What we Offer
- Sign-on bonus or relocation bonus
- 20 working days PTO (4 weeks)
- 10 working days of CME allowance
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine faculty appointment commensurate with experience
- Competitive Compensation
- Dually employed through the University of Pittsburgh Physicians and University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine with eligibility for benefits through both
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance $4110 annually
- Paid licensure and professional dues
About the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and UPMC
- Our division collaborates regularly with the Magee Women s Research Institute (MWRI). The University of Pittsburgh and MWRI are one of the top biomedical research institutions in the nation.
- The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences (Ob, Gyn & RS) is a major academic Department in the School of Medicine, engaged in clinical, research and training activities.
- The REI Division focuses research on fertility and the hormonal conditions that may affect fertility. This knowledge and expertise are available to patients through various clinics.
- The Center for Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology (CFRE) is a robust unit that incorporates reproductive endocrinology, fertility preservation, reproductive urology, genetics, embryology, andrology, and endocrinology.
- Also situated within the REI division is the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Center and Reproductive Late-Effects (long-term care after gonadotoxic therapy).
- All REI clinical programs serve as a platform for research and education, and the division is committed to training a new generation of REI specialists through its robust fellowship program.
- In addition, providers in practice collaborate with the Center for Reproduction & Transplantation which focuses on fertility preservation including clinical and translational research in gonadal tissue cryopreservation and transplantation.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- Pittsburgh leaped to No. 26 on U.S. News and World Report s list of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. for 2022. It was also named the sixth-best U.S. city to live based on affordability.
- Internationally recognized culinary scene, and renowned centers of higher learning in the University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie-Mellon University
- Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334-mile, car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- Unmatched sports culture
- Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and values equality of opportunity, human dignity and diversity, EOE, including disability/vets.