The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join its Kaiser Permanente Integrated Behavioral Health Department on the Big Island of Hawaii, Hilo Clinic.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- General outpatient psychiatry including urgent, triage, and mental health integration in a diverse population
- No inpatient responsibilities
- BC/ BE in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fellowship trained in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 3-5 years experience required
- Must commit to a full time schedule for a minimum of 6 months
Full-time Locums Position
Hawaii Island - Hilo Clinic
Hawaii offers an excellent benefit package
- Air, Housing, Car
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live. Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is an EEO/AAP & e-Verify Employer.