Join the nation s 5th largest nonprofit health care system in the United States and experience what it means to live well. Advocate Health is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to serve its patients in Burlington, WI.
- Integrated nationally recognized organization with physician-led medical group and embedded service line
- Combined practice consisting of Inpatient (OR/Rounding) and Outpatient (Clinic)
- Shared call to provide work/life balance
- Procedures including, but not limited to: Prostate, Kidney, Bladder, Penis, Scrotal and infer
- State-of-the-art equipment, including Robot
- General Urology, with opportunity to explore your own area of clinical interest
- EPIC EMR
- Language skills required (if applicable)
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
Training and/or experience required
- Completion of an accredited Urology Residency Program required
- Fellowship training welcome, but not required
- Board certification/board eligible
- Collaborative and supportive team player
What Advocate Health offers
- A competitive compensation model that is sustainable, equitable, transparent, compliant, and rewarding
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, CME allowance, 401K, and a deferred compensation plan, and paid medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption assistance and surrogacy assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Pre-tax accounts for dependent care, health care and commuter benefit
- Leave-of-absence programs including: FMLA, Military Leave, Parental Leave, Personal Leave, VESSA Leave
About Burlington & Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Chocolate City USA & Picturesque community in the perfect location!
With Lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. Filled with world glass golf courses, spectacular resorts, charming B&Bs, boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, and historical sites making the area an ideal place to call home. These communities are located only a 30-45mins from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison. Each offer the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas.
About Advocate Health
We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Advocate Health has a combined footprint across six states Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin. In Illinois and Wisconsin, we serve nearly 3 million patients annually across more than 500 sites of care in 27 hospitals. We are a leading employer in the Midwest with a diverse team of over 77,000, including 3,700+ employed physicians and more than 2,000 Advanced Practice Clinicians in our clinician-led medical group.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our teammates can thrive, and our business can grow. As a teammate, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.