Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatologist in Tampa Area, Florida
360 Dermatology is actively seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join our expanding private practice in sunny Florida. We have been serving the community for over 10 years.
Become a part of our fun-loving, team of Dermatology professionals, receive all of the support you need and get busy from day 1.
About the Position:
- Full-time or Part-time; flexible schedule. You choose your own schedule.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology. 28-30 patients per day
- Mohs surgery optional
- Two medical assistants with scribe per provider
- Coordinator to take care of Biopsy Results, Tasks, Denials, and Prior Auths so you can focus on patient care
- Guaranteed base salary per year (up to 3 years) with production bonus starting from first day of employment.
- Excellent benefits package including paid Health insurance, Malpractice, CME, vacation/personal days, Retirement benefits with matching, and more.
- Sign on and/or Relocation bonus.
- Additional bonus for midlevel supervision
- Welcoming, warm, professional, highly collegial, work environment with the best providers and staff who love dermatology
- Busy practice with an excellent reputation in community for providing high-quality care and treatment
- Excellent support staff including assigned scribes for you to help you focus on your patients during time of visit
- Office and exam rooms are modern and feature the latest equipment and AI technology
- Use of EMR (EMA) to assist with ease of note taking during visits
Welcome to the sunny Florida living and enjoy the many perks of living in the Tampa area; including shopping and restaurants in a booming, suburban-like area.
Tampa is home to excellent schools, affordable housing in beautiful neighborhoods, with an overall lower cost of living. You’ll find yourself just 30 minutes from South Tampa, Tampa International Airport and nationally renowned beaches!
Tampa area offers plenty of activities. There are exciting activities for the whole family; from beaches and water adventure parks to canoeing and jet skiing on the beautiful lakes. With beautiful weather all year round, this area offers extensive miles of walking and biking trails for the outdoorsman in you! There are numerous top-rated attractions such as museums, aquariums, and zoos, and plenty of fairs and outdoor events for family fun.
The Tampa area offers plenty of nightlife for adult-focused entertainment as well with one of the largest performing arts centers in North America to live music events and fine dining, You will always have something to do!
Travel in and out of Tampa is easy and accessible, whether domestic or international. Tampa International Airport is one of the best airports in the country only 30 minutes away!