MaineGeneral Gastroenterology is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our busy practice serving patients in the Kennebec Valley. Outpatient work will be done at the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville Maine. It is the largest freestanding outpatient center in Maine and houses the Waterville office of the practice and an outpatient endoscopy unit. Inpatient work is at our newest state-of-the-art medical center, the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta, Maine.
This is an employed position with market-based compensation with guaranteed salary and productivity compensation. This position does not entail any ERCP or EUS work. The practice boasts a team of Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners that are second to none to support the physician team.
Why choose to work at MaineGeneral?
- Offers a 36 clinical hour work-week
- Very manageable 1:6 call schedule
- Highly competitive base salary with a robust RVU bonus structure
- Very generous retention bonus offered
- Generous Paid time off, with additional CME time
- Substantial Educational Loan Repayment benefit
- H1b Sponsorship
- Located within a short distance of ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful, rugged Maine coast, close to Portland, Maine s largest city, and less than a three-hour drive from Boston
- Cultural attractions, including art museums and live theater and music
MaineGeneral Medical Center has an internal referral bonus program for all employed medical staff. Please contact physician recruitment for more details of this program.