MaineGeneral Medical Center is seeking a full time BC/BE Nephrologist to join their team of four physician and three advanced practitioners. The schedule for this position is Monday Friday with a very manageable 1:5 weekday and weekend call as well as rotating holiday coverage.
The position will entail inpatient/hospital rounding at our newest and state-of-the-art medical center in Augusta, as well as dialysis rounding at off site locations located in Gardiner, Skowhegan, Fairfield and Augusta. Outpatient office clinic work is done in both Augusta and Waterville.
Why choose to work at MaineGeneral?
- Very competitive base salary with a robust RVU bonus structure
- Retention bonus offered
- Generous earned time off, with additional CME time
- Substantial Educational Loan Repayment benefit
- On-site hospital daycare facility (Early Learning Center) anticipated 2023
- H1b Sponsorship
- Located within a short distance of ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful, rugged Maine coast, close to Portland, Maine s largest city, and less than a three-hour drive from Boston
- Cultural attractions, including art museums and live theater and music
- Many prestigious awards and recognitions such as:
- 2023 Women s Choice Awards Best Hospitals for Cancer Care
- Leapfrog Group A grade for Spring 2022 and Fall 2022
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award for 2022
- Newsweek World s Best Hospitals awards list 2022, including a special designation for infection prevention
- Forbes Best-in-State Employer
MaineGeneral Medical Center has an internal referral bonus program for all employed medical staff. Please contact physician recruitment for details regarding this program.