A large medical center in Central California is recruiting several urologists to join a brand new practice with 2 urologists and 2 NPs. Due to the tremendous need in the area, they are excited to bring on general urologists as well as urologists with subspecialty interests. The incoming urologists will join a dynamic and experienced team as they quickly scale the practice to 4-5 urologists.
Medical Center Details:
- 700 licensed beds
- Level I trauma center
- Brand new clinic with latest technology and equipment attached to the hospital
- Single EMR (Epic) for both hospital and clinic
- Hospital has 3 robots and ample dedicated block time for urology
- Opportunity for general urologists as well as subspecialists, particularly those with robotic and female urology interests
- Excellent compensation package that will be in the 75th% - 90th% range of MGMA
- Call will be 1:4 in a single hospital
- Full APP support in clinic and on call
Located in the heart of California, this city of 500k people has an amazing diversity of natural beauty and recreational opportunities. They are located near Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia national parks, and dozens of other beautiful wilderness areas. The local museums, restaurants, and festivals provide deep cultural diversity to people who live near and far. Living in Fresno has all of the amenities of living in a big city while getting to enjoy the ease of a small town. Compared to the surrounding area, Fresno is one of the most affordable cities to purchase a home in California.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 4
City: Central California
Internal number: 3530