Anderson, South Carolina
Seeking a full-time fellowship-trained or MDS-eligible/certified MOHS Surgeon to join our highly productive private practice in Anderson, South Carolina.
Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with experienced and dedicated support staff.
- Must be either Fellowship-trained and/or MDS-eligible/certified Mohs Surgeon
- Full-Time Mohs with 10+ cases per day if desired
- Fully renovated Mohs lab with permanent section capabilities
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation assistance
- EMA Enabled Office
- Built-In Referral Base
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more
- 4 days per week - no weekends
- Single location with 2 mid-level providers and one Radiation Therapist with shared supervision
- Enjoy the focus you've been training for by limiting your practice to the treatment of skin cancer from day one
- Cosmetic surgery opportunities are available if desired
Skin Cancer Centre’s mission is to:
- Care for patients with the kindness, compassion, and respect they deserve
- Utilize the most advanced diagnostic tools and treatment methods available.
- Employ sound judgment based on proven scientific research
- Apply the expertise of over thirty years of practice
- Perform surgery only when necessary
Immerse yourself in this charming town located near the foothills of SC with beautiful lakes and a thriving economy 25 minutes from Greenville, SC. This area is growing rapidly with continuous investment from international companies and is located halfway between Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA. The upstate boasts a temperate climate, with lovely seasonal changes but none of the stress of natural disasters like hurricanes or wildfires.
Anderson is a lovely place to reside, ideal for young professionals and families alike. With excellent schools, an award-winning healthcare facility and an established medical community, ample recreational opportunities like hiking, mountain biking, and boating, and Greenville/Spartanburg International Airport nearby, you'll have access to all the comforts and luxuries needed to make yourself right at home!
Please see the link to our practice brochure which outlines the philosophy of this one-of-a-kind practice model.