Practice and Reinvigorate in the Hidden Jewel of the Northwest.
Located in the Gateway to the Northwest, Portneuf Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist-Electrophysiology to join their well-established cardiology group based in pristine, beautiful Pocatello, Idaho. The Heart & Vascular Institute at the Level II Trauma Portneuf Medical Center is among the most highly regarded groups in the region. With a proud history of clinical excellence, our physicians not only focuses on the prevention of heart disease, but also offers rapid intervention and comprehensive, extraordinary care to restore a patient s health. Our team uses the most advanced device management technology, including implanted Pacemakers, ICD, Loop recorders, and Zio monitoring. They are not only dedicated to their patients, but are invested in this community and region. Our highly trained specialized cardiac team is committed to providing excellence in heart & vascular care and they look forward to being a part of your healthcare team.
- Join a Cardiology group of 10 Physicians and 7 Advanced Practitioners and a mix of 26 support staff members
- Join an established Electrophysiology practice with physician and nurse practitioner performing cardiac ablations, WATCHMAN, Pacemaker implantation
- Varied patient population with multiple EP needs
- Full spectrum heart program, general, interventional, EP, Structural, and open heart
- Cardiology volumes increasing yearly?
?This is a refreshing opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a Rocky Mountains town often referred to as the Hidden Jewel of the Northwest while thriving in your career.?
?About the Position:
- Hospital-Employed Position
- Single Specialty Group
- Dedicated Onsite Lab, EKG
- Clinic/Lab Schedule: M-F
- Some Weekend Requirement
- Call: 7 days/month rotation, excess call pay
- APP supervisory responsibilities
- Optional resident and/or medical student rotations, not required
- Excellent work + life balance
- EMR: Epic?
- Must be ABIM BC/BE Cardiologist subspecializing in Electrophysiology
- Fellowship-Training in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Experienced and graduating Cardiac Electrophysiology fellows are encouraged to apply
- J1 Waiver Support available?
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty?
About Portneuf Medical Center:
In a joint venture partnership with the Portneuf Health Trust, Ardent operates Portneuf Medical Center located in Pocatello, ID. The mission of Portneuf Medical Center is simple: World-class care, every patient, every time. Serving the healthcare needs of Eastern Idaho since 1907, Portneuf Medical Center strives to deliver a higher level of care and a healthier community as a 205-licensed-bed acute care facility that is home to a Level II Trauma Center and 20-bed ICU.
American College of Cardiology Accredited Primary PCI Chest Pain Center
Healthcare Accreditation Services Verified Primary Plus Stroke Center
American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Certification?
About Our Community:
Located in Southeast Idaho and home to Idaho State University, Pocatello was historically referred to as the "Gateway to the Northwest," in the 1800s by miners and others on the Oregon Trail who would pass through Pocatello's Portneuf Gap on their journey. Today, residents enjoy Pocatello's affordable housing and emphasis on outdoor recreation- with its numerous hiking and biking trails and proximity to local and state parks, including Massacre Rocks State Park and w/in 3 hours from Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons. (VisitPocatello.com)
- Home to Idaho State University
- Attractive cost of living
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, The Grand Tetons, Boise and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier fly fishing, skiing, hiking, biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
- Pocatello Airport, Idaho Falls Airport (45 minutes North), Salt Lake International Airport (2 1/2 hours South)
- 52 mi S of Idaho Falls/114 NE of Twin Falls/234 SE of Boise