Prisma Health /University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Columbia seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to serve as Assistant Program Director of Family Medicine Residency Program in Columbia, SC. Ideal candidates should be dedicated, enthusiastic educators with leadership experience.
Join a faculty that is committed to personalized education with a long tradition of academic excellence.
- 16 full-time family physicians
- Sports medicine, geriatric, and maternity care specialists
- Preventive medicine faculty
- A behavioral scientist
- A clinical pharmacologist
About the Dept of Family Medicine:
We re dedicated to Primary Care! The Department of Family Medicine includes five residency programs within the state. With over 100+ practice locations, we are enhancing the primary care landscape and offering wonderful post-graduate opportunities to serve communities across our beautiful state.
About the Health System:
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, is a progressive and highly integrated academic health care delivery system committed to medical excellence through clinical care, education, and research. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Our goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. Faculty will be eligible for academic appointment at The University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Columbia.
- Competitive base salary with annual quality incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid relocation
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional expense allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer*
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to Brandy Vaughn: