BSA Hospitalist Group- part of BSA Health System in Amarillo, TX, is seeking a BE/BC Neurohospitalist to join their team at BSA Health System- home to a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
About the Position:?
- Join an employed team of 31 physicians/8 advanced practice practitioners
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off
- BSA Health System was the only facility in the region designated as a 2019 TransCarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) Center of Excellence by Silk Road Medical, Inc.
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: BSA Hospital is a 445-bed facility that is a part of the BSA Health System. BSA Health System is an extensive hospital system providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service. BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,000 employees. BSA fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
About the Community: Amarillo is a unique and history-rich area located where the southern plains meet the desert. It is the largest city in the Texas Panhandle. It offers big-city amenities with a small-town vibe. Amarillo is a thriving mid-size city with the lowest unemployment rate in Texas. Major industries include national defense/weapons assembly, food packaging & distribution, education, healthcare, oil & gas, and a heavy regional influence around ranching and farming. Amarillo has been ranked one of the least expensive urban areas in America to live. There are four distinct seasons in Amarillo with over 270 sunny days a year making it a beautiful place to live and thrive. No state income tax. 144 miles to Lubbock, TX
Enjoy outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and rock climbing to indoor fun that includes concerts, museums, and fine dining, Amarillo and the surrounding areas offer something for everyone.