Ochsner Health System in Louisiana is seeking staff physicians to join our multi-hospital, 75-physician Emergency Medicine Department at our Baptist campus located in New Orleans.
- Ochsner Medical Center is a major transfer center with extreme case complexity seeing 65,000+ visits/year
- All facilities utilize Epic electronic health records integrating care across the system and facilitating seamless multi-hospital practice
- Operational excellence with 1.6% LWBS and 30 minutes D2D system average
- Employed physician group that offers competitive fair market compensation plus benefits
- All specialties available for consultation and easy one-call transfer from our community emergency departments to our main campus
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 80 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across four specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 60 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 18,000 employees and over 1,200 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.