A urology group at a large health system in South Carolina is excited to welcome 3 urologists to their practice. General urologists as well as subspecialists in urologic oncology, GURS, and FPMRS would be a great fit. Incoming urologists will be busy with immediate volume. This system is a private nonprofit entity and is the largest healthcare organization in South Carolina. Their health sciences center is comprised of their academic partnerships with four universities in the state.
- 2947 beds system wide
- 18 total hospitals
- 298 physician practice sites
- 12 Campuses / acute-care hospitals
- 1815 employed physicians
- 63 residency / fellowship programs
- One urologic oncology opening, 2 open general urology positions that would also be a good fit for GURS and FPMRS subspecialists
- Potential leadership role available
- Call is 1:5; 2 hospitals covered
- Three robots between the 2 hospitals
- Robotics experience preferred
- Compensation is competitive
- Teaching required upon start of urology residency program
This city, nestled in the heart of South Carolina, is home to Fortune 500 companies, a thriving arts scene, and more 800,000 residents. With its southern charm and friendliness, it is a very inexpensive place to live, and it comes with the amenities of being close to the beach and has a beautiful lake that is 40 miles long. The area is in proximity to a major airport, only one hour from Charlotte, NC, and 3 hours from Atlanta. The schools offer outstanding academic programs at every grade level. The area is also served by many private and parochial schools.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 3
State: South Carolina
Internal number: 3794