Seeking a physician to grow the Occupational Medicine program at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. Take advantage of this opportunity to join a new, highly supported Occupational Medicine program with large growth potential at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the beautiful and welcoming community of Richland, located in the heart of sunny Eastern Washington.
- Full-time position
- No hospital call
- Eligible for relocation assistance and a starting bonus
- Closely aligned with Sacred Heart Medical Center Occupational Medicine program in Spokane
- Open to new graduates and board-eligible/board certified physicians in Occupational Medicine or Family Medicine with Occupational Medicine experience
- Compensation is between $250,661 and $319,446 per year
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Kadlec is a non-profit organization that qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a Level II Trauma Center, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlec's quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where You'll Live
Kennewick is a beautiful community sitting on the southern bank of the Columbia River in southern Washington. It's situated directly next to the communities of Pasco and Richland making it part of a bustling area known as the Tri-Cities. This region is known for its agricultural growth and world-renowned wine industry. It also boasts a cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax. 300 days of sunshine a year, and plenty of year-round recreation opportunities.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23542