GME FACULTY-FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY PROGRAM- MERCY ANDERSON HOSPITAL CINCINNATI, OH
Join us as a GME faculty member for our Family Medicine Residency Program-Mercy Anderson Hospital on the east side of Cincinnati, Ohio. Our FM Residency program is looking for full time faculty member for this exciting program in greater Cincinnati.
Learn more at https://www.mercy.com/about-us/careers/graduate-medical-education/locations/cincinnati/family-and-community-medicine-residency-at-mercy-health-anderson-hospital
- Provide comprehensive patient-centered medical care for all members of the family in diverse settings including inpatient, outpatient and home visits.
- Devote a significant portion of their entire effort to resident and medical student education and/or administration, to include teaching, evaluation, supervision and provision of formative feedback to residents and medical students.
- Serve as advisor, role model, teacher and mentor to residents and medical students.
- Inspire continuous development and evaluation of the educational curriculum to assure the most effective and progressive methods are utilized to optimize residents maximum learning potential.
- Developing, implementing and assessing the development of a comprehensive family medicine curriculum to, at a minimum, meet ACGME requirements for family medicine residency education. This will include, but not be limited to, clinical precepting, didactic sessions, and recorded lectures. This curriculum will include the diagnosis, management and coordination of common medical conditions in the primary care setting.
- Assessment of the residents progress toward achievement of competency in Family Medicine.
- Engagement in quality improvement and scholarly activities. Serving on the Core Competency Committee and Program Evaluation Committee for the Residency program.
*We also have traditional, non academic, outpatient primary care opportunities available in our Cincinnati market
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in Family Practice, and completed an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Be eligible for licensure in Ohio.
- Currently hold or possess the ability to obtain a DEA licensure with full prescriptive authority.
- Clinical experience post-residency is preferred.
- Willingness to combine administrative and clinical responsibilities (40/60).
- Experience in health care education or GME preferred but not required.
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan
- CME Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
ABOUT MERCY HEALTH - ANDERSON HOSPITAL
At Mercy Health Anderson Hospital, located on Cincinnati's East Side, we understand the value of exceeding patients and patients family s needs in the healing process. That s why we foster a patient and family-centered atmosphere, backed, of course, by award-winning care.