CompHealth is assisting an Atlanta-based practice with their search for an outpatient psychiatrist. They believe in the integrative approach, linking body, mind and spirit and treatment is based on biological, emotional, and spiritual beliefs. They use emerging technologies such as nutritional therapy, TMS, neurofeedback, and other nontraditional therapies. The work schedule can be flexible with 32 to 40 hours a per week. This is a production-based opportunity, and physicians are encouraged to promote themselves in the local community and become an advocate for the mission and purpose of the practice. The ideal candidate should be licensed in Georgia, and they need to be board certified. The candidate must have a clean malpractice history, license and DEA in good standing.
This opportunity has an option for a salary guarantee the 1st 6 months, or you can go straight to a production model. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of unpaid time off, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joanne Davies directly at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult psychiatrist who will also see children
- Monday through Friday work schedule with no weekends or call
- 100% outpatient duties
- Can work flexible days, 32 - 40 hours each week
- Interest in TMS and integrative therapies is a plus
- Production-based earnings, no cap on income
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail