Small-town living close to a big city. Join a growing primary care practice close to Santa Fe, NM. Work Monday through Friday with a call rotation in an outpatient position. In this position, you will have 34 patient contact hours and see 16 to 18 patients per day. They offer great benefits with an excellent compensation. National health scholars and H-1B visas are welcome in this nonprofit healthcare system.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, Primary Care by emailing your CV (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org and referring to job 2829850.
I look forward to speaking with you.
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Clinic environment
- NHSC scholar site; loan repayment by the state
- Can accept H-1B candidates
- Outstanding healthcare system
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Short distance to Santa Fe
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail