St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Physician. This position will primarily be at our Sacred Heart Center in Allentown, PA but occasionally travel to all Wound Care Centers throughout Northeast PA and NJ.
An ideal candidate would be Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery or Plastic Surgery. HBOT Certification is required within first year of hire (reimbursement available).
About the Department:
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area.
- Our Sacred Heart Campus is newly renovated and our largest center. It is comprised of 2 hyperbaric chambers and 7 exam rooms.
- 7 Outpatient Wound Care Centers throughout Northeast PA and NJ, four of which provide hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- The Wound Care physician will work collaboratively with other wound care providers and advanced practitioners, clinical coordinators, registered nurses and hyperbaric technicians.
- Specialist Support consists of Podiatry, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Infectious Disease
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network, you will enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- No Nights, No Weekends, No Call
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance