BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist - St. Louis Metro Area
- Large Pediatric Group
- Provide Pediatric ED coverage
- Round on newborns
- Attend c-secs/deliveries
- NRP Certification
- 12 hrs shifts day/night
- Professional Fulfillment
- Various position needs - PRN, Part Time, Full Time
- Locations throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan area
Physician shall provide pediatric services to patients at designated hospital(s) or at other Program Sites as determined by the Program Director. Physician will be responsible for complying with all of designated hospital bylaws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures and any such bylaws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of any Program Site at which Physician performs services.
Hospital Clinical Duties.
St. Louis, Missouri,
- Responsible for admission, management, and discharge of pediatric patients in conjunction with attending physicians as appropriate - No long term "inpatient" care.
- Evaluates patients and performs procedures as deemed appropriate by the Glennon Care Pediatrics Medical Director
- Responds to requests from facility's Emergency Department for patient evaluation and treatment
- Attends high risk deliveries in the Program Site labor and delivery room
- Attends normal deliveries, if requested, in the Program Site labor and delivery room except when acuity of patient elsewhere in house or in emergency dictates otherwise
- Be available at all times during scheduled shifts to provide care to neonates in the nursery as necessary to consult with the neonatologist as appropriate
- Responds to requests for pediatric consults from other department
- Collaborates with advance practice nurse (APN) as needed
- Collaborates with members of the Program team to ensure continuity, appropriateness, and timeliness of care to patients in Program settings
is an affordable place to live with 2.8 million residents and activities for everyone! Highlights include the world renown St. Louis Arch, the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Missouri Botanical Gardens and one of the best zoos in the country. St. Louis is a big-league city where the best fans in baseball cheer on the 11-time World Series champions - the St. Louis Cardinals - along with the 2019 Stanley Cup winning NHL St. Louis Blues. In 2023, the city now includes the addition of an MLS expansion team, St. Louis City SC.
Pick a lifestyle - St. Louis has it - the city itself boasts diverse, iconic neighborhoods and proud heritage. Revitalized urban areas include Benton Park, Soulard, the Central West End, the downtown loft district, The Grove and Tower Grove South neighborhoods. Easily accessible suburbs offer award winning public, private and parochial schools. You'll find diverse worship and cultural opportunities through the metropolitan area. The proliferation of exceptional institutions of higher education, including Washington University, St. Louis University, and University of Missouri demonstrates that education is a priority for St. Louis.
Physician - State of Work Location