The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (MAPMG) is currently seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join our large, multi-specialty group. This will be a full time position with a primary office in our South Baltimore Medical Center, where the physician will provide consultative services and perform endoscopy. The physician will also provide in-patient Gastroenterology care in our affiliated hospitals in DC / Suburban Maryland.
Eligible for $300,000.00 forgivable loan OR $150,000.00 in student loan repayment as a new hire incentive!
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, we provide high-quality, patient-centered health care. Through this partnership, our physicians are part of an industry-leading health care delivery model, having access to advanced technological tools and receiving comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our members have easy access to specialists and medical records, thus allowing you to treat the whole patient.
What You Can Expect:
* Provide care outpatient consultative & endoscopy services through an internal referral system in a collegial environment that allows for work life balance
* Provide care with a mix of virtual & in-person patient visits
* Access to state-of-the-art endoscopy equipment
* Conduct 30-minute appointments
* Support a call schedule where call is divided equally amongst all providers
* Provide inpatient coverage at affiliated hospitals
* Work with an experienced support staff
* Opportunities for leadership positions within the medical group if desired
* A physician friendly EMR (electronic medical record) system
* MD or DO
* Board Certified or Eligible in Gastroenterology
* Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
* Work visa sponsorship is available for eligible applicants
* Practice patient-centered, culturally competent medical care
* Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
* Lead with integrity
* Value teamwork
* Are transparent and honest
* Go "above and beyond" for their patients
We Provide You:
* Nationally competitive annual salaries with no stressful RVUs
* Clear pathway for physicians to become shareholders
* Comprehensive benefits include 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance and paid annual leave including paid holidays
* Complete professional liability coverage including malpractice insurance provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
* Clinical support team
* A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.