A patient-centered primary care clinic in Oregon needs an additional Internal Medicine physician. Join a growing Multi-specialty group and hit the ground running. The work schedule will Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 36 patient contact hours, or choose to work 4, 10-hour days. There will also be a 1:15 after-hours phone call that is shared with other physician practices. The incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
You will receive a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses and a quality-based bonus. You will also be provided medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $4.25K, a 403(b) retirement plan with 6% match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compensation of $250k+ during the first year
- Join growing MSG
- Outpatient practice with flexible schedule (4 or 5 days per week)
- 36 patient contact hours with minimum phone call of 1:15
- Open to residents
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and full benefits
- Tail is covered by the group
- Many outdoor activities nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail