The Division of Pulmonary Medicine at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a dynamic, patient-centered, Pulmonary trained, BE/BC Clinical Sleep Medicine Physician to join our growing Sleep Center in the SWEET town of Hershey, PA.
About the Position:
- Ability to manage all aspects of Sleep Medicine at one of the largest Sleep Labs in Central Pennsylvania
- Rank and competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus
- Work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Opportunities to teach medical students, residents, and fellows
- Supportive environment for Research initiatives
- Must possess a MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of accredited Pulmonary training program
- BE/BC Sleep Medicine
- Knowledge of upper airway stimulation and phrenic nerve pacing is a plus
- Ability to acquire a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
About the Area:
Located in a safe family-friendly setting, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Our community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.