- You ll provide wound care management in an inpatient & outpatient setting while collaborating with multiple specialties including primary care, dermatology, orthopedics, and surgical specialties
- No call
- Highly competitive compensation package and generous benefits including
- relocation assistance, PSLF and malpractice insurance
- CME allowance and time
- Vacation time, Paid Parental and Medical Leave
What we re seeking
- MD, DO or foreign equivalent
- Must be board certified/board eligible in specialty
- Completion of accredited training program
- Experience with chronic wound care management
- Ability to acquire license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- Excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.