A hospital-based single-specialty group in Tucson, AZ is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible pulmonologist to join a small, colloquial group in a family-friendly community. This general pulmonology position is a mix of inpatient and outpatient work with a 1:4 call for a wonderful work-life balance.
Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values communication and feedback from its physicians. Graduating residents will be considered, but they prefer physicians with 3 or more years of experience. All candidates must be board eligible or board certified in pulmonology. Certified in critical care medicine is a plus.
The hospital is located within Pima County, which is home to approximately 1 million residents. Tucson is the 2nd-largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
This employed position offers a generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive full medical benefits, LTD and STD, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To inquire about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2670676.
- Employed by a multispecialty group with 3 other pulmonologists
- Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call
- Great opportunity for a new graduate to be mentored
- Great work-life balance in Tucson, AZ with plenty of sunshine
- Clinic on campus or work in a 300-bed hospital
- Commencement bonus and/or signing bonus, and fellowship stipend
- Low crime rates and safe family-friendly environment
- Student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail