Eugene is an excellent place to practice and call home. It has the University of Oregon, a walkable riverfront park, hip shops and cafes, a prosperous economy, and the Cascade Mountains to the east.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary with a signing bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, and full benefits
- 100% outpatient position with full support staff, NP, therapist, social workers, etc.
- Child/adolescent patient population
- Monday through Friday with a 4-day workweek option
- Call is 1:7 weeknights (mostly from home) and 1:5/6 weekends
- Patient load is 10 to 15 per day
- Initial evaluations up to 90 minutes and medication management up to 45 minutes
- Academic appointment available if teaching is desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail