You will enjoy practicing in the award-winning small city of Bangor. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year-round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away. The schools in Bangor are ranked among New England's best.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Fiona Brown email@example.com 203-663-9373.
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Employed position
- Visa sponsorship available
- Call is 1 holiday and 3 - 4 weekends annually (with additional pay)
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 4 pm
- Option to be hybrid on-site/remote
- 100% outpatient
- Exceptional outdoor activities in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail