Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music. Come enjoy all the Windy City has to offer.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Inpatient/outpatient adult psychiatry need
- Addiction fellowship preferred, but not required
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No call or weekend responsibilities
- Full support staff
- H-1B visas are welcome
- Student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance available
- Located in downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail