You will enjoy living in Greenwood, SC, a community located in the northwestern part of South Carolina nestled amidst gorgeous lakes, over 200 miles of lake shoreline, and rolling hills. Recreational activities abound including golf, tennis, water sports, hunting, cultural performances, and more. Greenwood has been recognized as a Top 50 Best Towns in America and hosts the Festival of Flowers, named a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 Event.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Fiona Brown email@example.com 203-663-9373.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment offered
- Includes medical benefits, CME, malpractice/tail coverage, and life insurance
- Retirement package
- Call is every other week with a PA or NP that's taking the first call
- Available relocation assistance
- Includes vacation/holidays
- Close to numerous recreational activities, including swimming, tennis, and golf
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail