Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with year-round warm weather and mild winters, allowing golf all year. It has a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Catherine Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2760.
- Join growing team with a 4-day workweek plus 1 admin day
- Candidate must be both hem/onc
- Fellowship required
- Physician will provide call coverage for 1 hospital
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Medical, life, and disability insurance included in compensation
- 5 days of CME time plus $5k reimbursement
- J-1 and H-1B visa-holders eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail