La Grande is nestled in the eastern foothills of the Blue Mountains and situated in the Grande Ronde Valley. With its proximity to the Blue and the Wallowa Mountains, La Grande is a popular year-round destination for outdoor enthusiasts, campers, birders, cyclists, skiers, snowmobilers, snowboarders, and trail-riding on mountain bike or horseback. Nearby Anthony Lakes Ski Resort boasts some of the best powder snow in the Intermountain West.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Catherine Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2760.
- Highly-competitive salary and benefits
- Quality incentive bonuses
- Joint commission accredited
- Recipient of National Quality Award
- 4-day workweek; Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Comes with 401(k) with match, life insurance, medical, $8,000 for CME, and malpractice coverage
- 'Big City Medicine, Hometown Touch'
- Biking, hiking, alpine lakes, skiing, rock climbing, water sports, hunting, and fishing nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail