A single-specialty group in Doylestown, PA is looking for a general neurologist to join 3 other neurologists and 2 mid-level providers.
You will be able to specialize in movement disorders, cognitive, Multiple Sclerosis, neuroimmunology, neuromuscular, and/or headaches. You can see general neurology patients until the volume of your specialization keeps you busy.
This is a great place for recent graduates to be mentored by their experienced physicians. This is also a great place for experienced physicians looking to specialize as the work is plentiful and best of all, your income will be based on RVU production.
Doylestown, PA is a lovely, historic walking town that is close to the beach, mountains, and tons of lakes. Bucks County has great school districts with affordable housing. It is also 1.5 hours from NYC.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2840476.
- General neurology, movement disorders, cognitive, MS, neuroimmunology, neuromuscular, headaches
- Primarily outpatient seeing 10 to 12 patients per day
- 1:4 call is split equally among the neurologists
- 4.5-day workweek with 30 days of PTO for exceptional work-life balance
- Mentorship for recent graduates
- Bonuses available based on RVU-based productivity
- Start with a competitive base salary plus a robust benefits package
- Doylestown is just an hour from downtown Philadelphia and 1.5 hours from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail