This position is in the growing and friendly city of Tucson, AZ, a progressive community with a rich cultural heritage and a unique blend of influences from throughout the Southwest. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Arthur Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9358.
- Includes sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- MD or DO
- Primary care or geriatric experience; managed care experience
- Must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine
- DEA license required
- Benefits include medical, life insurance, retirement, and malpractice insurance with tail
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm (or similar hours)
- See 20 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail