We have employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Chris Gachette at 954.837.2772 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous compensation package, sign-on bonus, and paid DEA, licensing, and membership fees
- Full benefits including a medical benefits package for physician and family members
- Work at a well-established hospital-based facility
- Join 2 other experienced gastroenterologists and 2 NPs with a full staff
- Monday through Friday schedule, 1:4 call is taken every 4th day and every 4th weekend
- Hospital service manages most of the cases and the physicians are mostly doing phone consults only
- Experienced physicians, recent graduates, or in fellowship all welcomed
- Safe and very friendly community in a scenic area of Washington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.